- EZ Hanger™ works with all three duct suspension methods – steel straps, steel wire trapeze (threaded rod with cradle bar), and the most common, threaded rod
- For the EZ Hanger System, six (6) bolts connect the flanges on the top and 2 bolts connect the flanges at the bottom
- Special die-stamped offset so the female hanger will not accidentally rotate between duct sections when connecting
- There are two (2) ways to secure the corner to the flange for EZ Hanger: Lance-N-Loc or EZ Connector
- Laboratory tests confirm that the EZ Hanger can hold an 18 ga. duct to 2,800 lbs. (with #10 self-tapping bolt) or 1,400 lbs. (with no bolt)
- Patent Nos 9,222,497 and 9,347,476
NOTE: EZ Hanger has been independently tested and listed by the SMACNA Testing and Research Institute for use in duct construction.
NOTE: Trimble® software duct hanging guide includes EZ Hanger for assignment of hanger installation locations
For additional ease of installation and improved productivity, install with the EZ Connector HVAC Connection System.
Laboratory tests confirm that the EZ Hanger HVAC Duct Hanging System can hold an 18 ga. duct to 2,800 lbs. (with #10 self-tapping screw) or 1,400 lbs. (with no screw)
Iowa Precision | HVAC Duct EZ Connection and Hanging System | Duct Assembly
Iowa Precision | EZ Hanger HVAC Duct Hanging System | Installation
Iowa Precision | EZ Hanger HVAC Duct Hanging System + Engel Compact II Coil Line | Testimonial: Gainesville Mechanical, Inc.
Iowa Precision | EZ Connector HVAC Duct Connection System | Installation with EZ Hanger