Reduce Manual Labor for a Safer Workplace and Improved Duct Quality with Cornermatic Systems
Fully Automated Corner Insertion Solutions from Iowa Precision
Automated cornering and seam closing has been revolutionized by the Cornermatic family of systems from Iowa Precision. By automating the formerly labor-intensive process of inserting corners by hand, your operators can spend less time swinging a hammer — making your rectangular duct operation safer and more precise in the process. An investment in a Cornermatic system improves your duct fabrication productivity year after year.
Schedule a no obligation, 1-on-1 Consultation with an Iowa Precision Technical Specialist today and let’s discuss how the Cornermatic can maximize the productivity, profitability, and safety of your operation while improving the consistency of your quality.
Featured Cornermatic Systems:
Cornermatic Plus Versa
Closes Duct Work in a Fraction of the Time
While the Iowa Precision Cornermatic Plus was designed to automatically insert corners into DUCT SECTIONS, the Cornermatic Plus Versa was specifically designed for the fabrication of duct FITTINGS. The system features an above ground, table height setting for fabricating small fittings and a floor level setting which allows for sliding over large duct sections and fittings (machine goes from in-ground to above ground in less than 1 minute with a simple push of a button). The Cornermatic Plus Versa completes eight (8) corner inserts — square and fully crimped — in any gauge (16-26) in approximately 20 seconds and can even handle odd fittings like tight square throat elbows, flex connectors, offsets down to 2″ throats, and even the toughest inside or outside angle off-set transition fitting from 16-26 gauge.
- Specifically designed to automatically and effortlessly insert corners in the fabrication of both small and large duct fittings in any gauge (16-26) — including tight square throat elbows and flex connectors, odd size fittings such as flex connectors and curbs, and even the toughest inside or outside angle off-set transition fittings
- Completes eight (8) corner inserts in approximately 20 seconds
- Corners are inserted square and fully crimped
- Above ground, table height setting is ideal for fabricating small fittings while floor level setting allows for sliding over large duct sections and fittings to automatically insert the corners — simple press of a button allows operator to go from in-ground to above ground setting in less than 1 minute
- No switches or foot pedals – just push in and Cornermatic Plus Versa does the rest
- Works with SMACNA-conforming, T-25a and T-25b flange and many other flanged duct systems without changing settings
Cornermatic II Whisper-Loc Combo
Corner Insertion and Seam Closing on One Machine
The Iowa Precision Cornermatic II Whisper-Loc Combo is a unique, innovative machine that not only inserts and crimps corners into both ends of ductwork but closes longitudinal Pittsburgh seams on the same ductwork when required. This design allows the operator to accomplish both corner insertion and seam closing on one machine without having to handle the ductwork between processes. The system completes eight (8) corner inserts — square and fully crimped — in approximately 20 seconds and will close the Pittsburgh seam on any ductwork that uses the duct flanges conforming to T25-a or T25-b under the SMACNA Duct Construction Standards. It will also close the Pittsburgh seam on ductwork that uses the raw edge or slip and drive method.
- Automatically inserts and crimps corners into both ends of ductwork that uses the transverse duct connector (TDC) or transverse duct flange (TDF) method of joining
- Pittsburgh seam closing on any ductwork that uses the duct flanges conforming to T25-a or T25-b or that uses the raw edge or slip and drive method.
- Requires only compressed air and 460/3/60 current to operate.
For over 70 years, Iowa Precision has been the industry leader in the design and manufacturing of automated HVAC coil lines, duct fabrication systems, seam closers and corner inserters. Our wide range of solutions includes rectangular, round, and oval ductwork machinery, flexible fabrication systems, and coil processing machinery and equipment. Our advanced technologies are field-proven and guaranteed to outperform your most demanding expectations. Looking to improve the productivity and profitability of your HVAC duct and fittings fabrication operation? Looking for a solution to address a particular application? Schedule a no obligation, 1-on-1 consultation with an Iowa Precision Technical Advisor today..
Request a 1-on-1 Consultation
Request your 1-on-1 consultation with an Iowa Precision Technical Specialist today and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours to schedule your consultation. There’s absolutely no obligation — simply an opportunity discuss how the Iowa Precision Cornermatic can maximize the productivity, profitability, and safety of your operation and answer any questions you might have.