- Standard with extended roll shafts for mounting auxiliary rolls, one side outboard only
- “S” and drive cleat roll set included inboard
- No opening rolls required
- Eight (8) stations, 2″ vertical centers, 5″ horizontal centers and polished 1″ spindles
- Three motor types are offered:
- Three (3) hp single phase 220 V for small shops
- Five (5) hp single phase 220 V for medium shops
- Five (5) hp three phase 220/460 V for large shops – standard motor
- Extra large bearings with inner races
- Hardened steel guides to handle rough plasma cut edges
- Optional outboard tooling is available on all Engel 800 Series Roll Formers
- Four (4) sets of tooling can be installed
- Optional slitter attachment cuts scrap metal to the correct width for producing “S” and drive cleats
Also see the following Engel 800 Series Roll Formers:
Depth of Pocket / Size
Motor / Voltage
Dimensions / Weight
1-1/16" for Slip and 1-1/8" for Drive
90 feet per minute
5HP, 230/460 volts, 60 cycle, 3 phase, A.C. 1,800 RPM.
Other motors available upon request.
Weight: 1,000 lbs.