Features and Benefits:
- Expandable to full line
- In-line footprint fits well in many factory layouts — saving valuable space
- One man operation — run in automatic or on demand mode using a convenient foot switch
- Belt drive or hydraulic drive uncoilers from 12,000 lbs. or 20,000 lbs. capacity available
- From 2 to 10 stations available
- Multi-grid feed systems available for easy threading
- Quick coil changeover — extra coil drum assemblies available for fast changeover of even more coil inventory
- Straighten, bead, notch, and shear (all standard) and cleat edge former or tie rod punching (both optional) all on one compact frame
- No infeed guide assembly required — equipped with built-in entrance guides
- Notcher and CEF heads have hand wheel adjustability
- Electric Servo replaces hydraulic servo provided for faster, more accurate positioning
Also available: Engel ValuePLUS2 Space Saver Full Coil Line
Engel | ValuePLUS2 Front-End Starter Coil Line | In-Use
Engel | ValuePLUS2 Front-End Starter Coil Line + Expansion | Testimonial: Sullivan / Benson, Inc.
Engel | ValuePLUS2 Front-End Starter Coil Line + ISM Machinery D-Max 1.5 Spiral Tube Former | Testimonial: Blanski Energy Management, Inc.