The Pro-Ductomatic Residential Coil Line System includes the following features:
- Soft start motors for long life
- Mandrel type uncoiler in 10,000 lbs capacity with traversing coil car
- Industrial designed solid block die construction for a 25 year die life.
- The industry’s toughest and most stable frames. Structured steel tube construction-maintaining structural strength will allow accessibility for maintenance, clean up and service.
- In-line crossbrake roller for complete residential duct sections coming off the coil line
- Full width contact feed rolls for positive accurate movement
- Engineered with heavy-duty left/right synchronization to stabilize cutting action and give the lowest moving mass, thereby reducing shock and vibration during the cutting stroke
- Quiet operating system with a sound level less than 67 DB
- Shear head squaring system designed for tool free adjustment
- Transfer tables, roll formers, and L-brake arranged for U- or L- line configuration
- State of the art control designed, manufactured and serviced by Iowa Precision
- Industrial, solid-state PLC touch screen operating system controller with storage recall
- Remote self-diagnostics
See also: Iowa Precision Pro-Ductomatic Front End Coil Line System
Iowa Precision | Pro-Ductomatic Residential Coil Line System | Features